Why listen? Here are just a few “heart taps” from this episode with restauranteur Nadia Liu Spellman:
1. Seasons change fast.
2. “Be a self sufficient woman.” Nadia’s father.
3. How you deal with your career evolves and changes.
4. Take a minute to just breathe.
5. Take the time to have connections with people.
6. Take time for yourself first. Not just to breathe…but at least an hour of your day…just for you.
7. Be careful, because when you are passionate about something…it’s easy to get carried away and then get overwhelmed and crack.
8. To disconnect a bit, try putting your phone in the backseat while you are driving or setting some strict “no phone time” at night.
9. Creating healthy practices happens over time and with experience, rarely overnight.
10. We effect the generations after us…so think about what legacy are you leaving them?
11. Working is not working if it is your passion! If it makes you happy, do that, pursue that!
BUY HER BOOK:
BUY HER DUMPLINGS:
Nadia Liu Spellman is a proud graduate of the Weston High School Class of 2000. During her years in grade school in Weston, she worked in all aspects of the family restaurants starting at the age of 13. She then attended Babson College and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship and Management. After working in investment banking for five years in New York City, she left her career to pursue her true love for great food. Nadia managed her mother's restaurant, Sally Ling's in Fort Lee, NJ for two years until moving back to Bos
ton in 2011. Nadia grew up in a family where food and fine cuisine were an important part of life. She is excited to bring the food she grew up with and loves to Weston with her distinctive touch.
Let’s Get Connected
I want to cheer you on as you begin to clear away the clutter and debris that is keeping your from growing that thing that only you were meant to grow! Click below on your favorite social channel and introduce yourself in my DMs.
Instagram OR Facebook
Interested in learning more about my journal process?
Click Here for Your Free Life-Tending Journal Template
Are you looking for a unique speaker? I would love to be a part of your next event! Let’s chat: email@example.com