Why Listen? Here are just a few HEART TAPS from this episode with Christina Wallace:
1. Instead of saying, “I don’t fit in anywhere”, reframe that and say, “I just need to find out where I fit”. Because the truth is, not fitting in is not a judgment call on you, it’s just an observation.
2. Know “who you are”, separate from ‘what you do’, that way…if what you “do” gets taken away, you don’t lose who you are.
3.Don’t postpone feeling, by doing.
4. Your purpose is so much greater than your job.
5. The worlds best run manufacturing lines operate at 85% capacity, and so should we.
6.Ask yourself are you over promising your time?
7. The word multitasking was created to describe a computers function. It was never meant to describe a human.
8. Work/life balance is bullshit. It’s not a thing, it’s a myth.
9. Change is inevitable. The question is, will you pursue change or will you wait until it happens to you?
A self-described "human Venn diagram," Christina Wallace has crafted a career at the intersection of business, technology, and the arts. After a decade as a serial entrepreneur, she joined the faculty of Harvard Business School where she is the course head of the first-year entrepreneurship class and runs the HBS Startup Bootcamp. Her latest book is The Portfolio Life: How to Future-Proof Your Career, Avoid Burnout, and Build A Life Bigger Than Your Business Card (Hachette, April 2023).
FIND HER/FOLLOW HER:
Let’s Get Connected
I want to cheer you on as you begin to clear away the clutter and debris that is keeping your from growing that thing that only you were meant to grow! Click below on your favorite social channel and introduce yourself in my DMs.
Instagram OR Facebook
Interested in learning more about my journal process?
Click Here for Your Free Life-Tending Journal Template
Are you looking for a unique speaker? I would love to be a part of your next event! Let’s chat: email@example.com